Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flowers and a New Camera

Last month, I graduated from High School. Two weeks ago, my parents gave me my graduation present: A Cannon EOS Rebel T2i dSLR camera!! Wowie!!
 For someone who has never owned any sort of camera, (well except for an ancient little film camera that was passed down from one of my older sisters that I had when I was like, six....does that really count? ) a dSLR is just a tad overwhelming! How did I get this lucky?! In just two weeks (which includes the time before I even got a memory card) I've taken over 1000 pictures. Something tells me that I am going to need an external hard drive for my computer if I plan on keeping this up :P

So anyway, I get an awesome camera, take half a ton of pictures, yada, yada, yada....don't you want to see some of them? Don't worry...I won't put all of them up ;) But I did take some pretty flower pictures today that you might enjoy:











(ok, so that one wasn't a flower picture :P )



No comments:

Post a Comment