Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finally!

I can finally show my latest commission! This set was a graduation present, so I couldn't post it until after graduation.
It's actually a friend of mine who was graduating, so I know the sweet Border Collie in the drawing. I got to go to the farm and take my own reference pictures which was quite fun. One of the pictures I took will be included in the set when it is all framed together.

The big drawing in the middle is an 11x14 pencil made by combining 4 photos; one for the closeup, one of the dog herding, one of the sheep, and one of the barn. Here is a close up of the finished drawing (you can click on the picture to make it bigger)
The small one on the left is a 5x7 watercolor of the dog as a puppy.
That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! you posted again!!! :D Great job Katherine! You're amazing!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete